Companies and researchers develop a survey
Marketing specialists of the company, research managers and other responsible persons, as well as small business owners, individuals engaged in entrepreneurial activities, and scientific and social researchers create an account in the relevant sections of the panel. Develop a survey using ready-made questionnaires, modern tools of creating questionnaire, a bank of questions, appropriate respondent targeting tools and other panel features. Respondents answer to surveys according to the selected criteria, and the system presents a report to the sponsors of the research in real time. After the questionnaire is answered in full, for more detailed analysis the customer can download the results in an “excel” file.
Consumers (respondents) answer the surveys
Each consumer signed up on the panel of “Arasdirma.az” has a unique account. Consumers respond to questionnaires or surveys developed by customers of the research, and instead, payment is made to the consumer's balance. Depending on the number of questions each survey has a price marked on the survey. Consumers can use the money on the balance for the payment of communal services, shopping via the Internet, or cash out through a card. Moreover, on some surveys there are lottery marks, which provide an opportunity for some respondents answered the surveys, not only to receive payment for the survey, but also to win a prize. Araşdırma.az enables people who do not need money earned through this platform to provide material assistance to those in need. In this regard, an option «donate» is available in personal cabinet.
How is the quality of information ensured?
- Each consumer has a unique account confirmed via mobile phone number. One consumer cannot have two accounts.
- Surveys are sent to respondents only in accordance with the targeting criteria.
- Consumers confirm their identity through the PIN code.
- Questions answered by consumers in the same and different surveys are analyzed by the method of cross-analysis.
- Respondents not giving complete, accurate and substantial answers to surveys are disqualified.
- Frauds are prevented by “fraud detection” analysis.
- Predefined information (is disclosed only to our clients) about the quality of answers to surveys and individual questions is automatically registered in the system.
Subscribe for insights
Get the latest news related to consumers, business environment and research from us.